If you are an owner of a small or medium business, you have some common goals: to on-board new clients and to improve existing client relationships. You want to scale up your small and medium enterprises (SMEs) by connecting to customers and providing exceptional services.
Many business owners feel that the market(s) they serve dictates how much they can sell. However, one of the key mantras to engage more customers begins at home. By streamlining your internal sales processes, your sales teams become aligned towards one goal, thus eliminating gaps and miscommunication. In order to achieve this, digitisation is key.
Through digitisation, SMEs can adopt a system where all business contacts, potential customers, pre and post-sales leads, marketing initiatives, phone calls and emails can be listed in a centralised hub that can be accessed by employees of the organisation.
This is the power that a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool brings to business owners. A great CRM system stores all of your sales information such as customer details, new sales opportunities, service issues, marketing campaigns and client communications in a single application. This data can be accessed by any employee who needs it – you decide exactly how much data they can access. This data is useful in sales and marketing initiatives, gives you clear visibility of your clients and your salespeople’s latest interactions with them.
Here are 3 reasons why business owners should consider having a CRM system:
1. Streamline your operation: A CRM system can help business owners streamline their operations, improving both efficiency and productivity. Since it holds all of your sales information in one place with zero duplication, there is no chance for your sales team to simply guess what their highest priority should be. The chance of losing leads due to employee error disappears. Employees can also get a clear picture of their sales and marketing pipeline, actual sales data, and up-to-date information on the client progress. A CRM dashboard also gives an overview of customers with streamlined data and a full history of activities, emails, phone calls and face-to-face meetings.
2. Organise your data: One of the advantages of a CRM tool is the structure it brings to your data. It segments your contacts, customer details, and allows you to store any relevant data which is required by your business. By visualising your sales data in a pipeline format, business owners can stay organised and ensure that their sales teams are effectively selling.
3. Accuracy in sales forecasting: Since all of your client details and data will be in one place, it will become easier for your sales team to predict future growth of sales based on the pipeline of deals. Therefore, the team can prepare an effective strategy for annual sales and generating new leads.
The best part about all this? It typically takes less than two days from start to finish to adopt a truly customer-focused CRM.
If you are looking for a world-class CRM, we think you should check out Pipedrive and migrate your business from Excel to an online world.
You’re in safe hands with BIG – we are the Middle East’s first Pipedrive Partner!
Why does BIG recommend Pipedrive? For starters, it’s the CRM we adopted more than two years ago and we haven’t looked back since.
- 80,000+ companies from 170+ countries are already using it
- It’s the #1 Sales CRM as voted for by users, according to Gartner
- 4.5 stars for Ease of Use by Capterra reviewers
- 91% Ease of Use by G2 Crowd reviewers
- 600+ integrations & limitless customisations